The history of Siemens and its contribution to the development of human civilization
By knowing the history of Siemens, you will realize the important and effective role of Siemens in the evolution of technology in Germany, Europe and other parts of the world. In this very brief and brief section, we will take a look at the historical Siemens company. Join us on an exciting journey through time…
- In 1847, Siemens was founded by an inventor and scientist named Werner von Siemens in Germany.
- In 1847, with the invention of Punter telegraph, the foundation of human communication systems was changed forever.
- In 1866, the first generator and the first direct current (DC) generator was built.
- The invention of the electric train in 1879 AD, the first tram in 1881 AD and the first electric bus in 1882 AD took place in this complex.
- In 1880 AD, the technology of generators was used to build an elevator so that mankind could get to know the elevator for the first time.
- In 1882, X-rays entered medical science through the technologies of the Siemens Group, and the most important technological step was taken for the treatment and prevention industry in the era of modernity.